Office Electrical Services Warrington
Our skilled Warrington electricians carry
out a wide range of work on new builds, refurbishments and office
moves as well as offering a renowned electrical maintenance service
if you experience any problems.
A typical day for PME's office electrical services team would
- Wiring infrastructure design and installation including air
conditioning, fire and security systems (intruder alarms and CCTV
- Installing / replacing or moving electrical power sockets,
within modular floors or perimeter trunking
- Specifying, sourcing and installing certified products from
consumer units to cabling and sockets
- Incorporating aesthetic requirements to complete the look and
feel of individual offices, meeting rooms, suites
- Conducting Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) on all office
- Fixed and Periodic Testing, ensuring our Clients continue to
meet their statutory responsibilities
- Electrical system faults: diagnosis and repair /
With PME Electrical & Data Solutions all work is rigorously
tested prior to completion and a copy of the relevant NICEIC
certification provided to the client.
As the electrical technologies continually evolve we endeavour,
through our strong and close relationships with our supply chain,
to remain at the cutting edge and provide our Clients with
innovative initiatives at the earliest possible opportunity.
Voltage optimisation - a fantastic energy efficiency
PME Electrical & Data Solutions are currently installing
voltage optimisation units in the offices of Client's to whom we
supply electrical services in Warrington, across the North West and
down into the Midlands.
From the moment the units are operational, PME's commercial
electrical Clients are:
- Saving up to 15% on your electricity bills
- Reducing energy consumption and your carbon footprint
- Increasing the life of office equipment & appliances by
reducing extra heat, light and vibration
By reducing the voltage office appliances use, from the UK
standard of 240 Volts to around 218Volts, appliances and circuits
continue to work but whilst making a positive contribution towards
energy saving and carbon reduction.
For more information on our comprehensive range of office
electrical services and innovative electrical energy saving
initiatives please call us on 01925 394111.